Saturday 29 March 2014

STRIP YOU

Here’s another sexy poem for you … I’m living up to my stage name – “PASSION”!  Please enjoy this hot number.  You have been warned from early – last chance before you are aroused beyond all reason … I am not held responsible for what happens after you read this piece, though I would love someone to name any babies born because you read this poem after me … LOL  Enjoy…


Strip You
Wanna strip you –
Shame dropping like
your blouse
slowly peeling off
shoulders…
Boulders of
embarrassment
rolling away
as I stare at your breasts,
inviting me to touch.
Want to lick away
at your shyness,
exposing skin with
every caress.
Rolling nipples till
they stand at attention
Awaiting inspection
Like soldiers on parade.
Kissing away the
mention of you
worrying that
you aren’t good enough,
worthy enough -
You are sexy enough
to make me drool,
stumble over my words …
So I stop talking
and kiss you
heating a path down
meandering
from lips to breasts
to belly ring -
Tounging that thing
till you squirm…
That’s my signal
that confirms
You want me
lower…
so I stroke the petals
of your flower
inside your panties
feeling your nectar
leaking onto my finger
I slip away your innocence
Dropping pink cloth
Exposing pink folds
Kissing away pink blush
from trembling cheek …
My pink tongue seeks
your heaven
You turn seven shades
of red
As my head moves
above your cleft
No shyness left
Your hands curl in my hair
begging me to stay
right there
I inhale your scent
licking with intent
as your hips move on their own
I feel you moan
as you cum for me
oh baby…
my staff is ready
and very, very slowly
Slip me
into you
We fit – two
make one
And we rock together
Swaying forever
Until we are slapping leather
And the world melts
as our orgasm explodes
and we cum down
softly,
Light as a feather
And we are still connected
as we drift into the abyss
of sleep…

























No comments:

Post a Comment